- Team expansion
- A pioneering role
- Excellent career growth
Our client, a leading online platform, are looking for an experienced Campaign Manager to join their expanding team in Singapore. In a newly created position, the Campaign Manager will be responsible for managing the campaign calendar from planning, activation and analysis for one of their fastest growing new verticals.
- Planning, executing, monitoring and analysing targeted campaigns designed to drive the growth of the vertical
- Work with the local and regional teams to align on activation of campaigns for designated APAC region
- Develop new strategies for categories across the vertical to drive business growth
- Conduct competitor and market insights to review and amend existing processes
- Work closely with cross-functional teams in commercial, marketing and digital to drive brand awareness for campaigns
- Track and monitor campaign success
- 6+ years' work experience with 3+ years experience in Campaign Management / Marketing / Category Management position
- Experience working with FMCG / Modern Trade / eCommerce is an advantage
- Strong stakeholder management in matrixed organization
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
This is a great opportunity to be in a pioneering role with one of the fastest growing online verticals for a multi-national in APAC region.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496