- A leader in the electronics OEM sector
- Reports directly to the Head of Trade Compliance
- Great for career growth
Our client is a leader in the electronics OEM sector, with decades of proven track record in constantly changing and pushing forth global technological advancement. This newly created role sits within the global legal team and reports directly to the Head of Trade Compliance.
Interested parties should have at least 3 years of relevant experience in trade compliance and import/export.
- Oversee Trade Compliance regulations across business in multiple continents/jurisdictions.
- Support in auditing, risk analysis and investigation pertaining to import/export, sanctions and policy framework.
- Operational and advisory support for internal business partners on regular basis.
- Keep abreast of best practices and regulatory changes in trade compliance, cultivating knowledge with internal stakeholders.
- Regulatory advice pertaining to US trade and export controls.
- Degree qualified, with minimally 3 years of relevant experience in trade compliance.
- Knowledge on the Harmonized System and ECCN classification is required.
- Familiarity with US trade regulations would be a significant plus (i.e. Foreign Assets Control, Export Regulation, etc).
- Experienced and able to support in import/export control licensing related matters.
- Effective in communicating and maintaining relationships with stakeholders.
- Adept at working in multicultural and international environment would be crucial.
- Autonomous and independent worker with little need for supervision.
- Prior experience in tech and semiconductor industries would be well regarded.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496