- Great working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Established team
In this role, the Analyst will be required to provide overall analytical support, with a key focus on valuation, modelling, comparable and industry analysis. You will always be required to conduct and coordinate due diligence efforts and perform post-investment monitoring and reporting of their Greater China transactions.
- Perform valuation analyses of prospective investment opportunities under consideration, including the assessment of financial risks.
- Conduct research of targeted industries for investment purposes.
- Participate in both internal and external client meetings, negotiation of contracts and other agreements.
- Act as point person for transactions.
- Minimum of 2-3 years work experience in either a Bulge Bracket Investment Bank, Private Equity or Consulting Environment.
- Excellent academic record with an undergraduate/MBA degree from a top International University.
- Fluent English speaker with strong communication, writing and oral skills. Mandarin would be an advantage
- Solid financial modelling, valuation and research skills.
- Candidate must have had prior working experience in either Hong Kong, China or South East Asia
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.