- Global Investment & Corporate Bank
- Experienced team with strong senior leadership
- Competitive package with additional benefits
A Global Bank with both Corporate and Investment Banking arms is now looking for an experienced Analyst or Associate to join their Middle Office Structured Finance team in Hong Kong.
- Work alongside senior members in the execution of mandates across the structured finance team (Project, TMT, Real Estate, Corporate Finance, and related fields)
- Maintain agency mandates which would include the monitoring of rates, repayments, roll overs & fees.
- Prepare and compile reports for senior members of staff both in the APAC region and Globally.
- Required to perform ongoing middle office tasks which includes the capturing of info across multiple systems.
- Regularly liaise with stakeholders across the business which are not limited to lenders, lawyers, borrowers, and additional 3rd parties.
- Act as a point of contact for additional requests from the Heads of Agency, Middle Office, and Structured Finance.
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 1 - 3 years' experience in Financial Reporting/Financing/Middle Office and or Structured Finance environment. Experience within SFI would be beneficial.
- Possess the ability to multitask across various disciplines.
- Proven communication, interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English & Mandarin is a must.
- Proficient in Office (Word, Excel, Access & Power Point).
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496