- Attractive remuneration
- A management role
- Great for career growth
Our client is looking for a Compliance Manager to oversee the firm's Compliance management program.
- Involved in drafting, reviewing and maintaining AML/CFT policies and procedures and appropriate controls are in place
- Ensure timely and detailed investigations of AML/CFT cases that are raised, evaluate internal suspicious transaction reports, and file them with the authorities appropriately
- Assist to provide advisory to senior management on relevant potential ML/FT risks in product launches and ensure that such risks are mitigated
- Keep abreast with developments pertaining to AML/CFT and advise relevant stakeholders on regulatory requirements
- More than 8-10 years of relevant AML experience
- Robust understanding of Singapore regulations (Payment Services Act/Remittance Business Act/MAS Notice 3001)
- Prior experience working in a fintech/start-up business environment in Financial Services would be highly advantageous
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496