- Based in Sunnyvale
- Supports the growth of Americas business
- Excellent career growth
Our client, a Global Payments/Fintech Group is looking for an AML Specialist to join them to support the growing Americas business.
- Be the primary point of oversight of all AML/CFT activities
- Carry out risk assessments for all product offerings
- Work closely with Brazil Central Bank and Council for Financial Activities Control (COAF), and other regional AML team members
- Work closely with the business, and provide AML/CFT advisory
- Work closely with the AML technology team to ensure effective
- More than 8-10 years of AML experience in Financial Services, preferably in ecommerce/payments/fintech
- Prior exposure to regulations/engagement with Central Bank and COAF is a prerequisite
- About 10% business travels will be expected in the role
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496