- Consulting services
- Vast Exposure to financial services
- Fantastic remuneration package
Join a global management consultancy as the Advisory Project Manager / Business Analyst to lead a large scale transformation programme. You will have proven experience working within the wealth management sector with extensive experience in change management and driving technology change. This role is suited to a highly capable consultant who is looking for a new avenue to further their experience in discretionary portfolio management and advisory wealth management.
- Responsible for the management of the regional delivery plan for large scale transformation programmer within a global bank, reporting to Programme Director and Regional Sponsor.
- Manage regional risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies across workstreams and interlock with central plan and other regions.
- Work to clear blockers holding back delivery.
- Manage two dedicated business analysts and work closely and collaborative with wider team structure across business and technology.
- Manage and run regional governance forums (Regional Working Group, team meetings etc) and report into global programme governance forums.
- Liaise closely with Technology to ensure all require business input are received in a timely manner (against plan).
- Ensure quality of all deliverables across workstreams.
- Report progress and escalate problems to Central programme Delivery Team.
- In addition to project manager responsibilities the role will also be expected to assist with business analysis activities across workstreams as required.
- 8+ years' experience of full-time change management
- 4+ years’ experience of wealth management, understanding of discretionary and/or advisory wealth management propositions
- Extensive experience of business and technology change
- Experience in working on global programmes
- Experience in asset management / portfolio management would also be relevant
- Experience working with Product SME’s, Technology and third-party technology vendors
- Detailed understanding and demonstrable experience of the full project lifecycle increments / configuration documentation, testing, migrations, customer and colleague journeys, vendor management, target operating model design and delivery.
- Self-motivated problem solver who is highly experienced in hands-on project management experience across the wealth management sector.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.