- Work in a team of product professionals to analyze product business requirements and actuarial models
- Exposure to entire suite of products offered by the company for the Singapore market
- Work for a leading global insurance company
The role is to work within a team of product professionals to analyze product business requirements and actuarial models and to drive configuration of these products in line with the company’s Product structure strategy. The role must have an agile approach to configuration and high attention to detail in order to provide accurate and timely models in line with actuarial calculations.
- This role will work closely with the actuarial, product and IT departments to ensure that models are developed and efficiently deployed into all appropriate technology solutions.
- Together with the Product Managers and Actuaries, configure product models in line with agreed business requirements and the Product Department component-based product strategy.
- Work collaboratively with the Product, actuarial and IT departments to identify and iteratively streamline product time to market efficiencies.
- Work with the Implementation Program Manager to ensure that models are built in line with agreed deadlines
- Work with the actuarial team to align on process and quality control standards of models
- Work closely with Product Program Manager to create and maintain training material
- Disseminate training on product modelling to related teams and members to set up a practice
- Engage cross-functional teams when required to ensure timely support and response time to product model management and maintenance requirements
- Contribute to Product Team meetings on product modelling related data and insight.
- Enhance strategic product development discussions with key stakeholders
- Work closely with the Head of each of the product lines and execute initiatives to maximize performance
- 5-8 years of previous experience in insurance Product Development/ Actuarial/ / IT Ops/Product modelling (Senior AVP level)
- Actuarial knowledge/exposure is highly desired
- Strong Life Business operational, actuarial or consulting with strong Excel skills will be advantageous
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.