Our client is a reputable global MNC in FMCG industry, listed in NYSE with nearly two centuries of success history.
As part of their business growth, they are currently looking for talented professionals to join them as an Accounts Executive (Receivable).
- Guide, review, resolve credit note/daily order block/invoices/customer accounts/DSO/Bad Debts Analysis
- Prepare and send customers statement of accounts
- Follow up outstanding collection from customer and sales team
- Follow up outstanding sales document
- Prepare month end Trade Promotion accrual, create TP agreement & settlement
- Monthly AR & Cash App meeting
- Handle monthly Trade promotion provision and reconciliation
- Review month end reports (e.g. AR aging, mitigation reports)
- Review quarterly report and yearly customer credit review
- Present monthly AR & Trade promotion result to management & sales team
- Provide support for internal and external audits & tax.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Finance, or ACCA.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in financial reporting, preferably from an MNC environment
- Experience in SAP is a great advantage
- Able to work independently and meet deadline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.