- Exciting and extensive portfolio
- Mentorship from a seasoned finance practitioner
- International working environment
The client is a leading international law firm with global presence. They are looking for an account executive to support their finance department. Supportive reporting manager and robust team.
- Handle end to end accounting matters for the Finance department
- Billings, Bill Reversal, cash receipts, petty cash, GST, AR, expense claims
- Miscellaneous matters such as banking, mail, running errands
- Archiving of finance statuments for bills, AP, AR, petty cash entries, bank statements and GST returns
- Any adhoc matters relayed by the Finance Manager
- At least 3 years experience in an accountant role and a diploma/degree in accounting.
- Exeperience working in a law firm, preferably an international law firm would be advantageous
- Strong technical knowledge in accounting and financial reporting.
- Excellent communication skills, high accuracy rate and attention to details
- Able to work under pressure
- Adhere tightly and efficiently to deadlines while juggling various priorities
- Organized individual with strong Excel and general computer skillsets relevant for the finance practice
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496