- Manage key accounts across the group function
- Team lead role
- Visibility to the business and senior management
Our client is one of the largest accounting and advisory provider with a large presence in Asia Pacific. They are currently looking for a Accounting Manager to join them
- Be responsible for billings, fee negotiations and recovery for each client engagement.
- Review Management Accounts, customized reporting packages, Statutory Accounts, GST returns, monthly payroll and other expense disbursements, as well as year-end remuneration returns
- Liaise with auditors and regulators, answering queries on behalf of clients.
- Review current process flow for improvements and assist in the implementation of recommendations.
- Provide excellent client service and ensure deliverables timelines are met.
- Spot opportunities, anticipate and provide input in strategic business planning.
- Identify problems and issues and apply problem solving skills to provide solutions.
- Lead and manage a team of professional staff
- Mentor/ guide subordinate in technical matters
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in business accounting / Finance / Banking from a reputable University.
- ACCA equivalent Certificate or Degree.
- Minimum 7 – 10 years of relevant working experience.
- Strong and extensive experience in doing Consolidation using Excel and preparing year-end draft statutory financial statements with notes to the accounts.
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards, CPF, GST and relevant tax rules, procedures and guidelines.
- Strong spreadsheet skills (Excel essential) and good knowledge of Word, Accounting and Payroll Software
- Able to work both in a team environment and independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Organised, detailed and deadline oriented.
- Be flexible and adaptable in working styles
- Proactive, resourceful and able to independently multi-tas
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.EA Licence No.: 15S7496