- Excellent opportunity to interact with senior stakeholders
- Attractive remuneration
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
A leading Consumer Goods company are seeking an Accounting Controller to lead and oversee all process improvement, policy and internal control implementation and ensure accurate and timely submission of results for the South East Asia region.
- Lead a large team finance professional to prepare internal financial reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, under US GAAP.
- Work with shared service accounting teams overseas to complete the month/year end closing
- Review and perform analytical review of monthly management, legal and statutory reports
- Perform quarterly analytical review of financial results and understand factors driving variances.
- Provide financial inputs and effectively collaborate with other teams to find achieve best solution/process on company operational issues/matters
- Monthly cash flow forecast, planning & Project Management
- Liaise with external auditors, tax agents, bankers and company secretary
- Provide accounting support to the regional Singapore office for management reporting purpose
- Degree educated in Accounting/Finance, ideally with an CA or CPA qualification
- Working knowledge of US GAAP is required
- Prior experience in the Consumer goods or FMCG industries is preferable but not a pre-requisite
- 5 years’ experience in a people management role with regional exposure, demonstrating Strong leadership skills and be able to help direct reports and cross functional teams to make informed decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to deal effectively with a variety of stakeholders
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.