- A multi-award-winning international search firm
- Immediate start for the right individual
- Attractive remuneration package
Space Executive is a multi-award-winning international search and selection recruitment agency with offices in London, Singapore and Hong Kong.
We work with Financial Services, Technology, Healthcare, Consumer, Venture Capital, Private Equity & Startups, Legal, Insurance and Consultancy companies across Chief Operating Officer & Governance, Leadership & General Management, Technology, Change & Consulting, Venture Capital, Private Equity & Portfolio of Investments and Banking & Insurance positions.
Your Space is Our Space, and our clients’ success is integral to everything we do.
- Prepare and analyse monthly management report all entities of the group including PL by team and consultants
- Assist in preparation of annual statutory Financial Statements of the SG entity
- Coordinate and participate in the preparation of annual budget exercise
- Liaise with auditors for the annual statutory audit for the UK and HK entity
- Responsible for payroll including CPF and MPF submission
- Responsible for IR21 and IR8A filing in Singapore
- Prepare employees income tax preparation and filing- Singapore and HK
- Perform quarterly GST and VAT lodgement for the SG and UK entity
- In charge of payment set up twice a month
- Handle invoicing and debt collection
- Prepare internal management and operational reports
- Handle any ad-hoc projects or task assign by CEO or country head
- Review expense claims monthly
- Cash flow management, weekly cash rolling forecasts and analysis
- Maintain a good working relationship with all stakeholders such as the management team, auditors, Company secretary and relevant professional advisors
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Commerce or professional qualification, with at least Five (5) years of working experience in a similar capacity of which at least 3
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience in Xero accounting software is preferred
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- A multi-tasker and learner with self-motivation and intergrity
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496