- A global infrastructure industry
- Great culture and team spirit working environment
- Excellent career growth
- Hunt and source new opportunities across multiple industries and with varied use cases for chat, geolocation, notifications, and real time messaging in the APAC region
- Drive deals from nurture to close, working with primary stakeholders like CTOs, developers, product managers, and engineers to build relationships, and ensure customer success in implementing the product while coordinating the commercial close of new business
- Expanding and growing ARR with existing customers through building relationships and regular meetings with customers to align around customer product roadmaps and opportunities to leverage in real-time projects
- Be an expert and messaging across multiple verticals like gaming, telehealth, live streaming, and eLearning, along with various use cases including chat, geolocation, notifications, and real-time messaging.
- Be the voice of your customers communicating feedback for product development and addressing customer issues while working internally with our support and engineering teams.
- Strengthen and expand relationships within strategic customer accounts, including up-leveling existing relationships with key exec-level sponsors and regular travel to customer sites for engagement to gather customer feedback, communicate the product roadmap, and uncover future business opportunities.
- Leverage all sales automation, funnel management and prospecting tools to accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through the use of the CRM.
- 5+ years’ experience in Account Executive, Account Management, Customer Success, Sales Engineering, Enterprise Selling or similar client-facing roles with a technical audience
- Experience in identifying and sourcing new and compelling customers with fast-growing development teams in APAC region
- Experience with APIs, SDKs, cloud computing business models and enjoy selling to a technical audience and building mutual trust.
- Proficient in Salesforce.com for tracking activity, retention, and revenue metrics, while leveraging tools like Outreach and ZoomInfo to drive productive sales motions and communication
- Solution-oriented and consultative approach to selling, ensuring your customers receive value from the products they buy.
- Fluent in either Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Or Pilipino as need to liaise with the clients who are from different counties
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496