Back to jobs
- Posted 25 May 2023
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineLeadership & General Management
A brand new opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager within an early stage SaaS start up. The business has recently rolled out its product and your role will be to work closely with the Head of Sales to support, build and grow relationships with their clients.
- You will be the main point of contact and advisor for all current accounts
- Collaborate closely with the customer to understand their product feedback and communicate with the product and engineering teams to strengthen services and relationships with customers
- Upsell, cross-sell and renew opportunities and work closely with the sales team to deliver this
- Generate regular status reports to best organise key accounts
- Work closely with the marketing team to support the development and implementation of the marketing strategy
- Deliver top standard customer experience and on-boarding process for new customers.
- Previous B2B Account Management/Customer Success experience
- SaaS experience in a rapid-growth tech company is desirable but not compulsory
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client facing role
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills as well as a high EQ and interpersonal skills.
- Showcase experience of collaborating with multiple departments and influencing of both internal and external teams
- Have a track record in up-selling, cross-selling and renewing contracts