A former APAC General Counsel with more than 16 years prior experience in the legal profession and prior recruitment experience, Kelvin graduated with a Bachelor of Laws (Second Class Upper Honours) from the National University of Singapore (NUS).
As a specialist recruiter he assists clients and candidates for (1) Legal, (2) Corp Sec, (3) Compliance and (4) Risk roles in Singapore and the Asia Pacific region. He covers junior, mid-level, senior and executive/management level roles, across all industries.
Typical mandates he handles include:-
1. General Counsel/Chief Legal Officer/Head of Legal/Legal Director, and their Deputies
2. Senior Legal Counsels
3. Junior Legal Counsels
4. Corporate Secretarial/Board Secretariat Professionals
5. Compliance Professionals (for Banks/FIs and non-Financial Institutions)
6. Risk Professionals (for Banks/FIs and non-Financial Institutions)
7. Paralegals and Legal Executives
Outside of recruitment, he is extremely passionate about entrepreneurship, investing and emerging technologies, particularly blockchain technology/crypto and fintech. Being a people person, he enjoys being a recruiter as he states "it’s fulfilling and meaningful", and allows him to help many people achieve their career aspirations and personal goals in life. Get in touch with Kelvin today to discuss how he can help your search or hiring needs.